Aerodyn attended the 2017 American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Turbo Expo Conference, held in Charlotte, NC from June 27 – June 29. Over 4000 attendees from across the globe registered to attend. The conference provides a venue for the international Turbomachinery technical community to come together once a year to discuss the latest findings in Turbomachinery advancements in the gas turbine industries; jet engines, wind power, power generation etc. This was Aerodyn’s second consecutive year exhibiting at the conference, where Ken Clodfelter (Executive VP – Indianapolis, IN) and Keith Yeager (General Manager – Whitestown, IN) displayed and discussed Aerodyn’s latest advancements in our capabilities to the ASME attending community.
Our capabilities include:
- Product Precision 5-Axis Manufacturing using Model Based Definition (MBD) – Rotating Hardware / Large Complex Structural Hardware (11.4 Ft x 14.8 Ft) / Small Precision Hardware (0.040 DIA “)
- Product Fabrication /Assembly – Welding / Brazing / Mechanical Joining
- Product Instrumentation / Slip Rings (Custom Designs) – Temperature / Pressure / Strain Gages / Rakes / Probes / Traverse / Flame Spray / Test / Global Installations & On-site Support
- Product Subsystem and System Level Test / Validation – 24,000 Sq. Ft test facility with: Cyclic / Test to Failure / Product Mapping / Dynamic / Modal / Vibration / Calibration / Varying Test Cell Sizes and Capabilities
- Global Flight Test Support – Global On-site Support
- Product Rig Development / Validation – Product Demonstrator Rigs (Design / Analysis / Manufacturing / Fabrication / Build / Test) Of All Complexities And Sizes
- Product Design / Analysis – Using All The Latest Design & Analysis Tools
Keith Yeager also presented a technical paper entitled: “Turbocharger Testing and Validation at Aerodyn on a Dual Loop Gas Stand” to highlight our testing ability and summary findings of turbocharger performance mapping.
For any questions about our capabilities and how we might provide our services to you, please feel free to contact:
- Ken Clodfelter – Executive VP – Indianapolis, IN: email@example.com – 317-908-8431 x1143
- Keith Yeager – General Manager – Whitestown, IN: firstname.lastname@example.org – 317-446-7988
- Matt Cesiro – General Manager – Jupiter, FL: email@example.com – 772-812-7758
- Chris Claypole – Managing Director – UK: firstname.lastname@example.org – +44 (0) 1332 678687 x203
- Graziano Chila – President – Canada – email@example.com – 438-387-4938 x22