We are seeking dedicated and highly productive candidates to be responsible for maintaining production floor CNC Machinery. This role will also include the monitoring and maintenance of fluids, filters, settings, gauges, etc. The successful candidate will have an aptitude for attention to detail and time management. As well, the candidate should have a drive to ensure work is completed on each machine at scheduled times. This role will also include additional maintenance and monitoring of equipment throughout the facility.
1st Shift: Monday through Friday starting at 7am
2nd Shift: Monday through Friday starting at 4pm, shift premium differential is available for this shift.
Alternate Shift: Alternate and Flexible shifts available for 2nd and 3rd shift positions, based on machining center availability
- Company paid medical insurance premiums, with health savings account contributions monthly.
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Voluntary insurance such as dental, vision, and life/disability
- Paid Time Off
Key responsibilities & duties
Your responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to all company safety rules and policies.
- Develops and maintains a functional computerized preventive maintenance program (new and existing), utilizing industry standards and oversees all facets of the program.
- Develops, implements and performs a schedule of planned, preventative and predictive maintenance for equipment, machinery and tools.
- Maintains records of planned and completed maintenance.
- Reviews manufacturer’s service manuals and records of maintenance problems to determine optimum frequency of preventive maintenance (PM).
- Studies production and operation schedules and confers with other staff and supervision to determine when planned maintenance will least interfere with the operation of the establishment (possible weekend work).
- Estimates costs of parts and supplies to be used during scheduled maintenance.
- Utilizes computerized systems to input PM orders and track status and/or completion.
- Develops, inventories, and maintains required parts list per each piece of equipment.
- Coordinates/streamlines installation and/or repairs of equipment.
- Develops and maintains a task code library, adding new tasks as needed.
- Performs random checks of PM for equipment handled by external vendors to ensure reliability and quality of work.
- Independently work with managers in coordinating and scheduling maintenance programs in various areas.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; may develop and coordinate plans for installation of new equipment or machinery.
- Participate and complete all mandatory and required overtime, including Saturday and Sunday, as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Aerodyn management.
Academic qualifications and work experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified in an manufacturing and aerospace environment.
- Must be skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Must be able to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives.
- Intermediate PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and able to deliver under pressure, meeting management deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated and self-starter and be comfortable operating independently as well as within a team environment.
- Must have high levels of attention to detail, be able to multi-task and stay organize.
- Must demonstrate the ability to act professionally
- Must have ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time throughout the shift.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time throughout the shift
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office/warehouse to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to occasionally lift, move, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
**The opportunity to develop skills through in-house training, at other Aerodyn facilities globally and through recognized training sources, will be available where necessary.
Aerodyn is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.